Experienced Project Manager
(Los Angeles / Culver City)
This is an exciting opportunity in the ultra premium window and door industry for a detail-oriented and creative individual with good communication skills and a degree in architecture or engineering to support our fast growing business. You will be working on Vitrocsa, an award winning and internationally renowned Swiss sliding glass wall system with the world's slimmest profiles.
- Manage luxury glass sliding wall projects in high-end homes
- Interact with high-end architects and general contractors
- Coordinate the shop drawing process
- Supervise window, door and curtain wall installations
- Degree or Diploma in engineering or architecture
- Broad experience in managing architectural products
- Software skills: AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Language skills: fluent in English. German and/or French helpful but not a must
- Detail orientation
- Highly organized
- Willing to travel (incl. East coast)
- Maturity and professionalism
An interest in modern architecture would be advantageous.
We prefer candidates who are local and do not have to commute more that 20-30 miles per day. If you are interested in working in our team, please contact us by sending us your
- salary history,
- references, and
- copy of your Diploma
via e-mail. Your resume should clearly reflect your architectural products or building construction experience.